Adidas Drehkraft Shoes M19057
A great addition to the adidas Weightlifting shoe product line, with the Boa lacing system
“With the right gear, everything just clicks”
Boa Technology guarantees the Boa Lacing System reel and laces for the lifetime of the product.
- With this Weightlifting Shoe – adidas has moved away from laces and has gone with leading edge technology called the Boa Closure System. Used and proven in sports like Cycling, Golf, Snowboarding and Skiing
- The German word drehkraft is defined as Torsion Force – Torque (Twisting) which fits perfectly with this style of shoe.
- Very similar construction to the Power Perfect II which makes this Weightlifting shoe very Durable and long lasting
- Flexible construction is used in the forefoot to allow for quick movements and optimal stability
- adidas drehkraft has a 1 ¼” heel height (rearfoot wedge) which is constructed of a high density polymer which provides maximum support. Perfect for performing Olympic lifts, Squats and any other movements that require optimal stability